Everyone seems to satisfy their needs but needs are endless and we just can’t choose anything and everything since all these depends on our budget. So we have to put certain limitations and choose the best according to our pocket.
Life becomes way more easier when someone presents you already cooked biryani…!! So here in this article we are trying to do something similar, we will try to solve your confusion and present the best to you. So that it becomes a little bit easier for you to pick the right choice according to your budget which satisfies your need as well.
right now range of smartphones are available in the market, and for a common consumer, it becomes way more difficult to choose the right smartphone in a pocket friendly manner. If your budget is 15k, then this article is just for you, moving on you will learn about top 5 best smartphones under the price range 15,000.
first one here is
which comes with two variants, i.e,
- 3+32GB , 4+64GB which is expandable upto 256GB,
- display 6.3″ due drop notch,
- 90.5% screen to body ratio, 19.5:9 aspect ratio,
- camera 13 mp f/2.2 aperture size+ 2 mp with f/2.4 aperture size with Sony sensors,
- front camera 25 MP with f/2.0 aperture size
- Processor Mediatek Helio, P-70 octacore with 2.1 Ghz clock speed and Mali G72 GPU
- battery 3500 mAh,
- OS Color OS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 and
- face unlock and fingerprint sensor.
Redmi note 6 pro
- 4+64 GB Ram and storage, but with a hybrid sim slot,
- display 6.26″ notch , 19:9 aspect ratio, gorilla glass protection,
- camera 12 MP f/1.9 aperture size + 5 MP camera with f/2.2 aperture size,
- front camera 20 MP with f/2.0 aperture size, and 2 MP with f/2.2 aperture size,
- processor snapdragon 636 octacore with 1.8 Ghz clock speed and Andreno 509 GPU,
- battery 4000 mAh,
- fingerprint scanner
Asus Zenphone Max Pro M2
with 3 varaints,
- 3+32 GB, 4+64GB and 6+64 GB, expandable upto 2 TB.
- display 6.26″FHD+ notch display with 94% screen to body ratio and gorilla glass protection.
- camera 12 MP F/1.8 aperture size, with Sony IMX486 sensors +5 MP secondary camera.
- front camera 13 MP with f/2.0 aperture size and flash on both the sides.
- processor snapdragon 660 octacore with 1.95 Ghz clock speed with Andreno 512 GPU,
- battery 5000 mAh, and dedicated micro SD card slot,
- dual 4g Volte support,
- OS stock android 8.1
- fingerprint sensor and face unlock
Realme 2 Pro
- 4+64GB variant and dedicated micro SD card slot,
- display, 6.3″ FHD+ due drop notch with 19:9 aspect ratio and 90.8% screen to body ratio,
- camera 16 MP with f/1.7 aperture size and a 2 MP camera with f/2.4 aperture size and AI features,
- front camera 16 MP with f/2.0 aperture size
- Processor- Snapdragon 660 octacore with 2.0 Ghz clock speed and Andreno 512 GPU,
- Battery 3500 mAh,
- OS Color OS 5.2 based on Android Oreo 8.1
- dual 4G volte support
- fingerprint sensor, and face unlock
- 4+64 GB Ram and storage expandable upto 256 GB,
- display 6.5″ FHD+ due drop notch with 19.5:9 aspect ratio,
- camera 20 MP with f/1.8 aperture size and 2 MP rear camera.
- front camera 16 MP f/2.0 aperture size, processor Kirin 710 octacore with 2.2 Ghz clockspeed,
- OS EMUI 8.2 based on android Oreo 8.1 and
- fingerprint sensor and face unlock both.
So if you are looking for overall good performance, you can choose Asus Zenphone Max Pro M2, Realme u1 is good for selfie king and queens, for Xiaomi fans, Redmi note 6 pro is the single choice so you can choose according to your priority. hope you enjoyed throughout and for more clarity do check our Youtube video.